Full range of paints for automotive.
Complete series of equipment and tools for use with our paints.
• Premium Grade
• used to level unevenness on the substrates.
• Physical properties are excellent
• No softening phenomenon under moderate heat.
• Can be coated both thin and thick
Standard Packaging: 4kg
• Standard Grade
• Perfect curing at temperature of 30 °C.
• Can be coated both thick and thin.
Color Available: Grey, Brown
Standard Packaging: 4kg, 1kg
• Can be coated both thick and thin.
• Good sanding
• Desired coating thickness
• Flexibility except that curing is faster.
• Easy application and sanding
• Quick drying
• Excellent adhesion and flexibility.
Standard Packaging: 3.5kg
• High build and faster curing time.
• Suitable for rough/uneven surfaces of bare
metal, ABS, bumper and etc.
• Excellent adhesion, no primer needed.
• Thick layer application directly on uneven/rough
bare metal surfaces and with less panel beating.
• Fast drying even during cool weather or rainy
• Withstand high temperature of about 150ºC
Standard Packaging: 1.5kg
• Filling shallow dents, sanding marks and minor
imperfections before priming and top coating.
• Superb fine texture
• Excellent spreading
• Easy sanding
• Can be applied on wood working industries.
Standard Packaging: 3kg, 1kg, 0.5kg, 400gm
• To be applied over Polyester putty
• Its superb fine texture provides excellent
spreading, fast dry and easy sanding.
• No trace of 'putty marks' or shrinkage after
Standard Packaging: 3kg, 1kg
Standard and Rough Versions
• To repair, to fill and to bridge holes, cracks of
• Filling large gaps or holes in wooden, plastic,
ceramics and etc.
• Its strength and fast drying.
• Available in rough & fine fibre form.
Standard Packaging: 1.25kg, 0.28kg
Standard Packaging: 1.25kg
• Used as a Spray Filler, high build Primer
• Easy to apply, with good filling properties,
smooth flow, and excellent sandability.
• Excellent corrosion resisting properties
Beige, Blue, Red, Black, Green, Yellow, White,
1L Primer & 0.25L Hardener
• Excellent isolation and good filling properties.
• There are 3 modes of application:
I. As a transparent non-sanding isolation primer.
II. As a primer over thermoplastic or to repair
thermoplastic topcoat with a clear-over-base.
III. As a pre-tinted undercoat prior to the
application of poor hiding topcoat.
1L Primer & 0.5L Hardener
• Alkyd-modified nitrocellulose-base and is a 1-
• Fast drying primer with excellent filling
properties and good build.
• Can be applied to promote adhesion, prevent
absorption of later coats on porous surfaces
and is corrosion resistant over metal.
• Acts as special filler and improves the sanding
condition of the surface.
Blue, Red, Black, Green, Yellow, White, Grey.
Standard Packaging: 5L, 1L
• General purpose primer.
• Recommended for all metal surfaces.
• It is Zinc Chromate-based contained in an
Standard Packaging: 5L
• It is an economical metal primer.
• Specially for the refinishing of industrial or
• Suitable for mild corroded surfaces.
• Applied to promote adhesion and prevent
absorption of later coats by porous surfaces and
give corrosion resistance over metal.
• Fast drying primer.
• For use on rubber or plastic surfaces on motor
• Good adhesion and prevents absorption of later
Standard Packaging: 1L, 0.5L, 0.5L(aerosol)
• Alkyd-based enamel paint.
• Easy to apply
• Forms a smooth, tough paint film
• Excellent gloss
• Suitable for machinery, furniture, commercial
vehicle and etc.
• Available in gloss, semi gloss and matt finish.
• Special color is available upon request.
(Solid, Metallic & Fluorescent Color)
• Nitrocellulose-based lacquer, consists of alkyd
• Fast drying, with excellent flow, film formation,
good build and hardness.
• Characterized with short recoating time.
• Available in gloSpecial color is available upon
• Gloss, semi gloss and matt finish.
• Alkyd-Chlorinated Rubber-based paint for road
markings like centerlines, edge lines, crosswalk,
• Does not smear on bitumen surfaces.
• Fast-drying, durable and water resistant.
• Certified to SIRIM Malaysian Standard
MS 164 : 1991
Reflective - White, Yellow, Red
Non Reflective - White, Yellow, Black
• Water based paints.
• Fast dry, antirust, water resistance and durable.
• Apply a basecoat to black primed substrate by brush
and leave it dry thoroughly.
• Suitable use for wrought iron, antique door,
sculptures, wood and etc.
• Available in various color.
Standard Packaging: 0.25L
• Anti-corrosion paint is special formulated for
automobile or motorcycle exhaust, chimneys
and industrial equipment.
• Excellent air-drying properties.
• Withstand high temperature of about 450ºC
Standard Packaging: 5L，1L
• Premium Grade, high gloss, high solid.
• Suitable for high quality multiple coat system like
Metallic or Special Effect coating system.
• Completely cured films are tough and flexible,
characterized with outstanding resistance to
chemicals and weather, excellent abrasion and
impact resistance, and gloss retention properties
which had been tested to serve well under sever
Standard Packaging: 1L Clear & 0.5L Hardener
• High gloss, medium solid.
• Easy to apply.
• Completely cured films is tough and
• Flexible, chemical and impact resistance.
Standard Packaging: 1L Clear & 0.25L Hardener
• Recommended use for spot repairs.
• High gloss finish and suitable for multiple coat
• Completely cured film is tough and flexible,
weather, chemical, abrasion and impact
resistant, good gloss retention even under
severe weather conditions.
• Modified alkyd based clear.
• Easy to apply and forms a smooth, tough film
that has excellent gloss, is fungus resistance
• Suitable to use on wood, metal and painted
Standard Packaging: 1L
• Acrylic topcoat clear for the refinishing of cars
• Fast drying.
• Excellent resistance to weather and high gloss
• Easy to apply.
Standard Packaging: 0.85L Clear & 0.425L Hardener
• Fast dry
• Suitable for spot-repair of high quality multiples
coats system like metallic or special effect
• High gloss retention
• Ready-for-use', no thinner needed
Standard Packaging: 0.8L Clear & 0.2L Hardener
• Hand polish compound.
• Used for smoothening all types of surface
• Removes overspray and minor blemishes.
Standard Packaging: 3kg, 0.5kg, 0.385kg
PRPW-328-100GM-PR (for 100g tube)
• Formulated wax for coatings on metal, plastic
or wood substrates.
• Water-proofing and anti-oxidation.
• Remove dirt easily.
• Direction to use:
1)Squeeze some on the tissue paper.
3)Clean-off with clean cloth or tissue paper.
Standard Packaging: 280gm (tin), 100g (tube)
• Solvent-based bituminous compound.
• Specially formulated for rust prevention, anti
stone chip, noise reduction and protection of car
• Can be applied over other automotive surfaces
such as door panels, mudguards, inner floor, car
seats, fuel tank, bonnet etc.
Standard Packaging: 5L, 4L, 1L
• Paintable Fast Dry Undercoating is special
design for automobile underbody.
• Anti-rust and noise reduction properties.
• Due to fast drying property, it can be painted
after 1.5hours and will not be bleed through.
• It can be applied at metal and plastic surface.
Color Available: Grey, Black, White
• Paintable, flexible and fast dry.
• Anti-corrosion and noise reduction properties.
• Provides texture finish.
Color Available: Black
• Rust prevention.
• Noise reduction.
• Corrosion protection.
Color Available: Black, White
Standard Packaging: 700ml
Mercury 600 Tinter and Binder series is an
advance technology tinting system. It is able to
mix few thousand solid and metallic color in
various finishes such as wrinkle finish,
hammertone finish, matt finish, epoxy flooring
finish and etc.
MMB-MB666G MB666G Slow Dry Gloss Binder
MMB-MB668 MMB668M Slow Dry Matt Binder
MMB-MB655G MB655G Fast Dry Gloss Binder
MMB-MB658M MB658MFast Dry Matt Binder
MMB-MB658TXT MB658TXT Fast Dry Matt Texture Binder
MMB-MB677HM MB677HM Hammertone Binder
MMB-MB699WK MB699WK Wrinkle Paint Binder
MMB-MB688 MB688 Slow Dry 2K Finish (Gloss) 2K
MMB-MB633 MB633 Epoxy Flooring Binder
Standard Packaging: 4L
Mercury 300 Tinter Master is a universal tinter
for solvent based coating. Its used together
with our various binders which is characterized
to various finishes like direct gloss finish, matt
finish, acrylic, 2K PU, 2K Glass Coating and etc.
• Good solubility.
• It is ideally developed for thinning basecoat to
applicable viscosity and provides balance
evaporation rate during physical drying.
• As a result it gives glossy film formation without
Standard Packaging: 3L
• Slow dry thinner and ideally developed for
thinning 2K Polyurethane product to applicable
viscosity and provides balance evaporation rate
during physical drying.
• Mixture of solvent
• For cleaning and removing grease on surface
before primer or topcoat.
• Eliminates water-insoluble contaminants from
prepared areas to obtain a clean surface before
application of primer or topcoat.
Standard Packaging: 3L, 1L
• Standard grade
• Suitable for thinning NC paint and alkyd paint.
• Industrial grade paint remover.
• Formulated for stripping off paints, varnishes,
enamels and lacquers.
Standard Packaging: 3L, 1L, 0.5L
Mercury Paints Factory Sdn BhdCompany No. : 24875-D
Tel: +60-3-6188-7010 / 7011 / 7042
© Copyright 2021 Mercury Paints Factory Sdn Bhd - All Rights Reserved